Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Apron Strings Birthday Challenge 14

There is a woman I know from going to a monthly crop. She always makes the most beautiful layouts and uses all sorts of flowers--even big ones.  I have never had the confidence to use a large flower but here it is for this challenge:  Do something you haven't done before on your layout:

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Those flowers are BIG!! I love how you folded them in half.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever seen flowers this big... I need to look for those, they will make great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the giant flowers! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's big and then there are those flowers!! Good job for taking a step "off the page" and doing something different. I like the look of them folded along the edge like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So proud of you Lisa!!! I knew you could do it!! Love the colors and page!

    ReplyDelete