skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Scrappy Challenges
Followers
Powered by
Blogger
.
Friday, April 1, 2011
Apron Strings Birthday Challenge 21
Challenge: Use what's out on your scrap table....LOL. You should SEE my table. I had the journaling paper, the pictures, the glitter and the brads on my table.
1 comment:
Lori
April 8, 2011 at 9:08 AM
I think most of us have that kind of table, LOL. Hurray that so much of yours coordinates ;D
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
7across2
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2012
(1)
►
November
(1)
▼
2011
(25)
▼
April
(5)
Apron Strings Birthday Challenge 23
Apron Strings Birthday Challenge # 22
Apron Strings Birthday Challenge 21
Apron Strings Birthday Challenge 20
Apron Strings Challenge 19
►
March
(20)
I think most of us have that kind of table, LOL. Hurray that so much of yours coordinates ;D
ReplyDelete